INDIANAPOLIS, In. – Jessica Sherrod Hale and CCA Director Dr. Joanna Woronkowicz share preliminary results from experiments conducted by the AEI Lab in the summer of 2019.
News from IU and the CCA
INDIANAPOLIS, In. – First-year graduate student at the O’Neill School, Michael Weigel is currently focusing on artistic and creative projects financed through crowdfunding platforms such as Kickstarter. He is now sharing his initial insights.
INDIANAPOLIS, In. – We are proud to announce and introduce you to an exciting new research partnership between the O’Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs and the National Endowment for the Arts: the Arts, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation (AEI) Lab.
BLOOMINGTON, In. – NSF International has honored founding SPEA Dean Charles F. Bonser with a major contribution to Indiana University.
CCA in the news
- "Local Government Artist-in-Residence Programs Must Include Opportunities for Public Sector Innovation" - Stanford Social Innovation Review, November 14, 2019
- "D.C.’s Newseum Is Closing Its Doors at the End of the Year" - Smithsonian Magazine, October 3, 2019
- "The Medal Of Honor Museum Isn’t Coming To Town. So, What Happens To That Prime Denver Space?" - Colorado Public Radio, October 3, 2019
- "American cultural policy three years after the victory of Donald Trump." - France Culture Magazine, June 10, 2019
- "Taking Note: Entrepreneurship as a Career Choice" - National Endowment for the Arts, June 6, 2019
- "What the Fall of the Newseum Says About News, and Museums" - CityLab, March 7, 2019
- “A Master's List: 12 programs that aim to equip students for leadership in the arts” - American Theatre, January 2, 2019
- “Cross-Sector Research Projects Explore Arts, Education, Health, and Business” - National Endowment for the Arts, February 8, 2018